Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Chaos!

Angry birds is all the rage!
Thursday morning we loaded up and went to Georgetown to spend Thanksgiving day with John's family.
It was great to see his Grandparents!
I love them, they're great! I really wish we could see them more often!
John's Mother and Step-father came a little after us on Thursday too.
It was really nice seeing them.
Watching John's Mom with her Dad is great!
I really like seeing the family dynamic there.

The kids Loved decorating their Tree!
Friday afternoon we drove from Georgetown to Whitewright to see my family.
We haven't gotten to see them since the spring so it was great to spend time with everyone, especially the kiddos! Even better, my Uncle was in from Phoenix so seeing him was an added bonus!
We stayed there through Saturday afternoon.


Our Thanksgiving was busy and there was {a lot} of driving and delicious food!
 
I hope that you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!