Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday & Random thoughts from the week...

~ ~Jacob is home from college!! He kick started his Thanksgiving break by scheduling ETBU's jazz band at Sanger High School for a concert concluding their tour.

~ ~I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week, I haven't given one thought to what I'm cooking, but the great part of the holidays with John's family is it gives me a break from cooking because his Grandmother loves handling all of it!

~ ~It's just going to have to be okay that our Christmas tree is up before Thanksgiving. We aren't going to be home for Turkey Day, or all that weekend. Then we are busy all December long, if it doesn't go up now - I don't know when it will.

~ ~I am not the person who needs to be making exceptions to the firewall. I can't even figure out how to put a button on my sidebar. Trust me, we should pay someone to make firewall exceptions!

~ ~Ultimate call screening. I answer the phone at the office, they ask for me - "I'm sorry, Rebekah isn't available right now, would you like her voicemail?", because I just don't feel like dealing with that right now...

~ ~I have unintentionally joined in with No Shave November... I can't find my razor anywhere! (I will be going to the store this weekend)

~ ~It is the cost of doing business to have credit and debit card fees. I do not find it acceptable for you to directly pass them on to me as a penalty for using the most common form of payment!  If I can pay with a credit card to a street vendor in the Big Easy - I should be able to do the same for my freaking utilities!

~ ~ My Uncle BD is coming back to Texas from Arizona for Thanksgiving!! I can't wait to see him! We miss him so much!!

Some pictures from ETBU's preformance and lunch today.

Excuse the Crap Phone picture...

Bubba Jacob!

Bubbas Joshie with Jacob!
I have never seen a group of people so excited about "real" food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!