Friday, November 9, 2012

Denton Etsy Harvest Festival

Last Saturday, the Bestie and I went to Denton's Etsy Harvest Festival.

I really enjoyed it! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am officially impressed by all the beautiful art that local Denton-ites create!

I made two purchases, but keeping it to two purchases was quite the challenge!

I got this adorable pillow from Home Again, Home Again !




I've been meaning to purchase unique throw pillows to decorate with, but hadn't found any that caught my fancy. I love the rustic nature of this pillow, but since the burlap is such a neutral color, I'm confidant that it will match anything in our living room (even after we replace one of the couches soon...)!


Just because I don't have a baby doesn't mean that I don't have baby fever!
When I saw Lil' Monsties table, I couldn't resist running over there!



Our dear friends Tiffy & Josh are expecting their first child and I have been resisting buying every cute baby thing I see since we didn't know the gender. But, last week they announced that it's a GIRL!! so, this will be the first in a long line of gifts from Auntie Bekah & Uncle John!!

I can't wait for their next festival in June!
If you're in the Denton area you should join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!