Linking up with Betsy at Heavens to Betsy for her series, Guy Behind the Blog. I picked a great month to jump in since John is a huge sports fan!
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
As a little kid, Baseball and Basketball. In high school I played Baseball, Basketball, Football and Golf.
Everything but soccer :)
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play and who would you pick to win?
My ideal Super Bowl would be Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers. They would play in Santa Clara California in SB 50. I would root for my Panthers, but wouldn't mind seeing Peyton Manning winning and going out on top.
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
Summer. Curling! (and then he laughed out loud...) oh, no actually Golf because it is now a Summer Olympic Sport in 2016.
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (ex: World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
Wings with boatloads of Ranch!!!
5. Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?
Gah. Tough Question. I grew up a big fan of Ken Griffey Jr. because he was just a cool dude. But, as I have gotten older it is probably Phil Mickelson because I'm a left-handed golfer and he is the greatest lefty of all-time.