Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am Thankful.

{I'm sure you're all sick of the obligatory Thankful posts,
but here is mine to add to the mix.}

 Keep calm and give thanks

I am thankful for...

... a husband who loves me unconditionally; who loves ME for who I am {quirks and all!}

... a family who is constantly supportive and loving.

...a job, when so many are going without, my job pays me well, provides a support system, cares about me as a person - not just a cog in a wheel.

... a Father who sent his SON, providing me Salvation.

...a father who generously gave John and I a roof over our heads.

...brothers who have grown into wonderful men and the best of friends.

... becoming a part of the Thirty-One family! I have formed friendships with people near & far! I work with (not for!) an amazing company and am able to additionally contribute to my family's' financial freedom!

... Friends who are an extra family! Such a blessing!

...an extended family, that though there may be distance is still very close to my heart.

... a Nation that provides me the freedom to express my beliefs and opinions.

I hope that you and your family have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!