Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!






{My Christmas Drool List}
How cute are these "stocking" pillows?!?

there are some cute dollar store stockings out there... just fill them with cotton batting, sew the tops.. instant holiday throw pillows!

As cards come in, punch a corner on each one and added it to a metal ring with some decorative ribbon. Coffee table ready. Love, love this....

I've always wanted to have a holiday open house and invite people to drop in when they have time.
We really want to have an open house next year!
Pinner says: "Cinnamon ornaments-- we have these ornaments on our tree from about 20 years ago and they STILL smell amazing! I'm glad to now know how to make them."
Making Cinnamon Ornaments!

for our future kiddos

I've made blankets this way but I never thought to stuff them and make a dog bed! Would work as a floor pillow for kids' reading nook in the playroom.

Christmas gifts for all.


Follow me on Pinterest!
Leave your link in my comments & I'll follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!