Friday, December 21, 2012

SCC: 10th Anniversary



This past weekend was the 10th anniversary of the Sanger Christmas Celebration "SCC"

This year, we re-created popular scenes and songs from the last 9  years of productions.

I usually have multiple rolls or responsibilities in each production. This year I limited myself to the parts the Childrens Choir and Handbells were in. And, that was all I could handle, it was a full time job!

The Celebration Ringers: SCC 10th Anniversary
Follow the link embeded in the pic to see the Handbell Choir preform
My brother, Robert played Norman Rockwell
Reprising 2004, Bringing Christmas Cards to Life Size
The Childrens Choir represented Mexico by singing a reprise of "Let us go to Bethleham" in Spanish
(that's me on the left)


The children sang & danced showing various Christmas traditions in Mexico
John played Balthazar, the Ethiopian Santa
 





(A special thanks to Steve Robinson for his beautiful photos)







1 comment:

  1. Wow, a family picture that I didn't take. Didn't know that was possible! Great picture and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!