Monday, December 17, 2012

Speechless

Friday I heard the news with everyone else.

I kept silent because words did not come, only tears and a heavy heart.

Today, they are burying the first of the innocent children.

I still have no words but others more eloquent do.


Tomorrow I will be participating in the Blogger Day of silence, and posting this button only. There is also an option of  making a donation in honor of the victims; if you would like to join me, go here.

More Information about the Blogger Day of Silence can be found here.

Please join me in praying for the families of the victims, those directly affected and America as a whole.

Though I have never been to Connecticut nor know the families, I feel grief for their senseless loss as I am sure you do as well.

No more death, mourning, crying or pain






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!