Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Finish This Week 56

FINISHTHIS2015 

This week's prompt for Finish this with Nicole - My Thoughts on Chocolate

Oh goodness, where to start. Chocolate makes everything better! I'll take chocolate however I can get it, be it in a cookie or a spoonful of chocolate fudge icing straight from the jar in the refrigerator. In college my Aunt M would keep pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate in the freezer. On a bad night or after a busy day that was the perfect pick-me-up treat. 

Some of my favorite holiday treats are things dipped in chocolate. How can you beat chocolate covered strawberries for Valentines day or Chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels for, well any day!?!

Speaking of chocolate, if you have a Costco membership you have to get their chocolate cake for your next celebration or party. It is a chocoholic's heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!