Saturday, January 10, 2015

Count down to baby 1 {9 weeks}

For posterity sake I wanted to post this. I wrote out many more bump updates than I actually published for Cora. Usually because I was too busy or tired to take pictures of my growing bump in the first trimester and I usually wouldn't post if I didn't have the picture. It's been fun for me to look back at these posts from my pregnancy with her verses baby #2.

Date:
3/19/13 - I'm combining a couple of weeks here, I just haven't had the energy to keep up with it like I should.

Due Date:
It moved! We're now due 10/22/13

How far along?:
9 weeks!

Weight Gain:
I'm still down a few pounds. Not keeping food down isn't helping this.

My baby is the size of a:
Green Olive!

Maternity Clothes:
I wore my first maternity dress last week. Not because I needed to, but because I had thrown up on all my other clean clothes and I was desperate! 

Stretch Marks:
None. 

Belly Button In or Out:
In.

Wedding Ring on or off:
On & loose.

Symptoms:
Exhaustion and Nausea/Vomiting are my primary ones.

Cravings: 
Food is pretty revolting to me right now.
I'm really enjoying Clementines though!

Aversions:
Food, lunch meat stinks to me. My sense of smell is amazing, and it's incredible how much I think things stink!

Sleep:
Better than it was, but I'm quickly growing accustomed to the fact that it will never be the same.

I am loving:
Telling Our Family & Friends!

I miss:
Dr. Pepper!

I am looking forward to:
Our next appointment next week.

I'm freaking out about:
How much this baby is going to cost us.

Best moment this week:
It was 2 weeks ago, but our first sonogram!! We got to hear the baby's little heartbeat!

Worst moment this week:
All the vomit escapades! 
If driving and throwing up were an actual skill, I'd be a professional! 

Emotions:
Pretty stressed, we had several unexpected expenses pop up in addition to making pre payments on delivery etc. I'm worried about the fact that we still need to buy a car & a house not to mention the nursery...

Milestones:
The baby is now a fetus! We heard the heartbeat, so statistically our chance of miscarriage dropped dramatically! 

Movement:
None that I can feel but my baby can start moving this week!

It's a...:
Fetus!! We're moving up in the world!

Exercise:
Less than fabulous - I'm really lacking in the energy department!

Diet:
It's good when I can eat & keep it down.

Goals for the upcoming week:
Nothing really baby related, we've got some car repairs that need attention though! *eye roll*

Nursery:
We bought a bassinet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!