Thursday, January 8, 2015

Count Down to baby 1 {Week 7}

For posterity sake I wanted to post this. I wrote out many more bump updates than I actually published for Cora. Usually because I was too busy or tired to take pictures of my growing bump in the first trimester and I usually wouldn't post if I didn't have the picture. It's been fun for me to look back at these posts from my pregnancy with her verses baby #2.

How far along?:
7 Weeks and 6 days

Weight Gain:
None.

My baby is the size of a:
Blueberry!

Maternity Clothes:
Not yet :)

Stretch Marks:
nada.

Belly Button In or Out:
In.

Wedding Ring on or off:
On.

Symptoms:
Right now the most prominent one is my Morning Sickness.
And whatever moron named it "morning" sickness needs to be kicked in the shin because it's more like "all day sickness".
Cravings: 
Food in general is disgusting to me right now.
Aversions:
Food.

Sleep:
eh, so so. I'm getting lots of it though. I'm sleepy all the time!
I am loving:
Having the secret.

I miss:
Not being sick all the time.

I am looking forward to:
Telling family & close friends.

I'm freaking out about:
Telling my bosses!
Best moment this week:
Going to the doctor.

Worst moment this week:
Nothing really comes to mind...

Emotions:
Pretty stable, I feel kind of overwhelmed by everything going on and all the changes coming.

Milestones:
First Midwife visit!

Movement:
none.

It's a...:
baby.

Exercise:
Some walking.

Diet:
Decent - for what I can keep down...

Goals for the upcoming week:
Make it through another week.

Nursery:
We're going to start looking for a crib soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!