Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bucket List

It's pretty self explanatory...

This is my Bucket List

It's not complete, by any means.
Just a place for me to put my goals, hopes and dreams
as I think of them.
Lord willing, I will have a chance to cross some of them off too!

  • Go to an Olympic Games
  • Go back to Paris, take John
  • Have a baby
  • Adopt a child
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Write & Publish a book! 
  • Go tent camping in New Mexico or Colorado
  • Go Snow Skiing
  • Have a camper trailer and take trips to all the Texas State Parks
  •  Visit Washington, particularly Seattle but while we're there we might as well see Forks and make sure we take a ferry ride!
  • See Mannheim Steamroller in concert for Christmas!
  •  attend a Presidential Inauguration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!