Saturday, August 4, 2012

McSteamy

Okay, so I realize that many of you probably don't give a rats patooty
about Greys Anatomy...
but I do!

(I highly encourage you to watch the series from the beginning!
It's great!
One of those shows I can watch over and over again!
You don't have season 1-7?
Bummer!
I do!
Come over and watch with me!!)

Any whoo...
It was announced at the end of last month that McSteamy
aka Dr. Mark Sloan
aka the President of the Dirty Mistresses' Club

will not be returning for Season 9 of Greys.

I'm so sad... particularly because I assume this means he "dies". : ( 

Is anyone else upset by this news??

They also announced the Fall Premiere Dates...
... I know what I'll be doing on September 27!
{that and frantically reading J.K. Rowling's newest book The Casual Vacancy!}

In other Seattle Grace news...
{no, I do not care for the proper Seattle Grace-Mercy West title. And I still miss George!)

Izzie needs to come back, or at least make an appearance.
Seriously!!
She has even said she would like to!
So do it already!!
{because of course  I'm sure Rhimes totally reads my blog and takes what I think into consideration}


Are you particularly excited about a returning (or new) show for the Fall Lineup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!