Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Okay Thursday! (week 2)

I had so much fun with last weeks link up with Some Days are Just a Complete Waste of Makeup
I had to do it again!

So here I go...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK that I decided our weekend guests are going to have to sleep on the couches...
I just don't have it in me to get the guest room ready
(we're talking hours of work - aka the carpet still needs to be ripped up!)
They're young, couch surfing is still acceptable, right??

It's OK that I keep hitting "refresh" a million times on my facebook hoping for any leaks of information from Thirty-One's national conference going on this week!
Fall product reveal is happening now!!!
(Ahhh! So going next year!!)

It's OK that I'm about to go broke updating my Thirty-One display with all the new and AMAZING products that are coming out!!

It's OK that I have completly cleared out our DVR with the exception of Olympic events!

It's OK that I cried a little when I walked into Chic-fil-a yesterday!
So amazing to see so many people standing up for what they believe in!

It's OK that I'm excited about girls night tonight! The bestie is hosting a Mary Kay pampering party!

It's OK that I am greatly annoyed by clients calling with "emergencies" (aka lack of foresight on their part) that tend to interrupt my lunch!

It's OK that I'm very proud of the things I can get done before the microwave beeps!


What's OK with you today?

Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't make it to CFA yesterday! :( I loooved seeing everyone's pictures though of the incredibly long lines! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to go all day, I didn't have time at breakfast and my boss was worried (rightfully so) about how long my lunch would be if I went to CFA... so dinner it was. It took us about an hour and a quarter start to finish. So worth it! : )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!