Thursday, August 16, 2012

Current Crush


 Current Crush Thursdays

I'm doing a link up I've never done before,
but it always looks like so much fun - I've been wanting to try!

If you know me at all, you know that I usually don't wear make up. Of any kind!
I consider it a success if I get up and put on mascera - and I usually only do that because I'm so tired
and having darker lashes makes me look slightly more conscious.

Then the Bestie, Lauren, had a Mary Kay party!

I've been around Mary Kay Products before.  That was my mothers makeup of choice.

I am seriously crushing on the great products I got!

 
I got the Mineral Powder & brush
{I love how light it is!}

The acne gel!
{This is a MK product I have used for years it works miracles for my skin!}

The Tinted Moisturizer
{It's great! Very refreshing for my skin and is a quick fix if I don't want to put on all my makeup}

The Time Wise Cleanser
{I have used this product before, but it has been changed to a gel and I am soo much happier with it now!}

And My Favorite!!
Fancy Nancy Lip Gloss!

I am happy to report that I have gotten up and done my makeup every day since I got these fabulous
products! Maybe what I really needed was great products to motivate me to take the time!

Link up with us at Framed Frosting!


2 comments:

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!