Thursday, October 30, 2014

Boo! Black Kitty Cat!

This year for Halloween our little Pumpkin Coralie is a black kitten!


It's sheer laziness that this is what I selected her costume to be. She already had the black tights and shirt, I had the supplies for the tutu around the house. We even had the tail packed away from a past Halloween. 



The only thing I had to buy was the cute little ears that clipped right into her hair! 



We took Miss Kitty Cat to our home church for the Trunk or Treat to get some candy (for Mom & Dad to eat of course) and for Grandpa to show her off. 




I'm linking up with Julie and Natasha! The link up runs through the 6th, join us!







3 comments:

  1. aww the sleepy kitty! my fave. I love kitty costumes. Easy, sure..super cute, totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cat costume! Also, that is an adorable picture of her trying to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's an adorable kitty! Nothing wrong with using what you have -- that's why my daughter was Sofia! We had bought that dress in the summer on a great sale to have for a special present and then thought ok Halloween! Love the cute sleepy kitty too! Happy Belated Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!