Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cleaning House


Tax season has started with a vengeance! I haven't had two seconds to myself this week and it doesn't look like that is going to get much better any time soon. So, I'm just going to have to get back in the habit of writing all my posts during the weekend & scheduling them throughout the week. 

I wanted to hop on for two things, first - to wish my Bestie a wonderful birthday!!


Lauren, I hope you enjoy your day and that 24 is the best year yet!!

I also wanted to share something epic and wonderful for all of my readers!

Sarah over at Love, Sarah K is hosting an awesome giveaway!! 
She is on Day three (but if you hurry you can still enter days 1-3) of a Blog Design giveaway!!
This is a great opportunity if you're looking to spruce up your blog in anyway - the giveaway has 11 winners of various designing packages!! 


I hope you've had a great week so far & Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!