Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthday Recap


For not making a big deal about my birthday,
I had a great birthday!!

I worked most of the day - which I was glad to do, I mean heck, it was only a 3 day week!


The Hubbs did good! He was got me the most beautiful pink roses, a sweet card and the softest, cuddliest teddy bear!



After work, we got together with my Dad & brothers. We were able to get all 3 brothers together! This my friends is a small miracle!!

We saw Parental Guidance, which was a funny, cute movie!

Saturday Morning, I finally took advantage of my Anniversary gift from last year {procrastination much?!?}
I can't believe I've never done this before, and it won't be the last time -
I had a delightful body scrub and massage!

My skin has never been so soft!
My back feels amazing!! She was able to work out knots in my back that have been the source of so much pain!
Ah!! {And y'all are all thinking, well duh - what else did she expect?!?}
Major revelation y'all! Such a great time!

Best Birthday weekend ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bestie! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!