Friday, September 28, 2012

Customer Appreciation

I haven't posted about Thirty-One recently...

but I am still selling Thirty-One and loving it!

~~~~~~

I'm having a quick sale for Customer Appreciation from now though Saturday (9/29).

For every $31 spent you will earn a voucher for $5 off of a future purchase of $31 or more in October or November! 

This is a great sale to help you make Christmas shopping more affordable!

Don't forget that by spending the $31 you are eligible for our monthly specials!

This months customer special is, for every $31 spent, you can pick any* item in our catalog for HALF off!

This is a great way to afford one of our many popular bags that may usually be a little splurge!


We have a brand new Fall Catalog with tons of new products and prints!
you can check it out at my website or feel free to leave a comment or email me and I'd be happy to mail you a catalog!



(*this does exclude the very few items we have with licensing reqirements)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!