Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crossing Off #97

       I'm still chugging away at the 101 List I posted last December with all the current goals I have for the near future. Number 97: To go a month without fast food - I thought for some reason that this pin would be wildly difficult, but in reality, it wasn't all that hard at all!

       There was one day that I was having an emotional afternoon and was wearing my feelings on my sleeve... and that day I was seriously craving McDonalds (because didn't you know that terrible processed foods make your hurt feelings better?!?)! It was the 17th or 18th of the month and the fact that I was so close to meeting this goal was the only thing that kept me from breaking the rules.

       *Pat on the Back* I can't honestly say that I'll never eat fast food again, but I will think twice about it before I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!