Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My first Etsy Purchase!

My dear friend, Lauren, opened an Etsy shop to sell the beautiful jewelry she makes. I immediately fell in love with this necklace she posted, but blue isn't a color I usually wear. So, I checked with Lauren and she made me this custom necklace!!


 I looove it! The purple and pink beads really POP against the green and yellow base! And it came in this cute pillow box that just made my day!  You should check out all the cute stuff she has in her shop - Enjoying the Journey TX !







I am officially a huge fan of Etsy! Our next DIY project for the house is updating the "little" bathroom. One of the big challenges it presents is the complete lack of storage it provides.  I haven't picked the exact set of hooks I'm going to purchase from Etsy, but it has been cut down to a short list. The bathroom will be our first painting project... so this should be interesting. It's probably how I'm going to spend a better part of my next Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!