Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Finish This Week 44

It has been a little bit of a crazy week around our household. Joshua, my youngest brother received his verbal orders that he will be going to Japan for two years. We're so relieved that this isn't a combat zone, but also sad that we likely won't see him for at least a year. That's what Skype is for, right? We're scrambling around trying to figure out how he's getting home for leave, whether or not any of us are going to Missouri next Friday for his graduation and all of this being complicated by the fact that he doesn't have paper orders yet that include details like times & specific dates. This also means he won't be at our brother Jacob's wedding and for sure will miss Christmas (he's awaiting word on whether or not he can extend his scheduled leave to be home for Thanksgiving).

This was his version of sending me a picture of him at the Marine Student Ball yesterday.
Apparently there was no one else there to take a picture of him... silly boys. 

 On to the Finish This link up!

_______ makes me smile because
My daughter, because she so silly and full of life
My husband, because he is a big kid - always goofing around!
The song service in church, because there's something so wonderful about praising Him!

I put my trust
in my family, both immediate and extended. My husband, I rely on him entirely!
In God, because He's got this! (though sometimes I forget to put my trust in Him. Working on that.)

I don't
the first thing that came to mind is smoke. I don't smoke, never have, never will - never had a desire to.
I don't drink enough water :( I don't know why I'm so bad about this, but I'm awful at hydrating. 

Join us in the weekly link up! Also, it's 8 weeks until the Year In Review link up! (can you believe that we're 8 weeks out from the end of 2014?!?) I participated last year and am already working on my post this year! You can get more info on this on Nicole's blog!

Join us! LISA (COASTLINED), JEN (The Arizona Russums), BECKY (The Java Mama) and NICOLE (Three 31)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!