Friday, October 12, 2012

It's FRIDAY!!

Friday, Friday Friday
{now imagine me singing that and doing an embarrassing little dance in my chair}

Life has been Crazy!
Deadline is upon us 
(Monday is your deadline to file your 1040 if you extended it folks!!)
and I feel horrible that I won't be around for the awful afternoon the office is about to have...
or the terrible Saturday everyone in the office (except me) will experience.

But I will be on the way to Lubbock!!
That's right! For the first time since I graduated - we get to go back and see a football game!
And my Aunt M and Uncle B!! : D

 

I've been trying to keep my excitement to a minimum since things were so stressful around the office.
But the closer we get to the time to leave, the more antsy and excited I get!!

Pictures to come... and WRECK 'EM TECH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!