Thursday, October 18, 2012

Have you seen this??

I can't stop laughing!!

This is a blog post by a UK blogger about whether or not you're ready to grow your family.

My favorite parts? 

Comparing Goats to children... as a person with goats - let me tell you how much funnier that makes this!

Test 8: Grocery Shopping
1. Go to the local supermarket. Take with you the nearest thing you can find to a pre-school child - a fully grown goat is excellent. If you intend to have more than one child, take more than one goat.
2. Buy your weekly groceries without letting the goat(s) out of your sight.
3. Pay for everything the goat eats or destroys.
Until you can easily accomplish this, do not even contemplate having children.

Second favorite part? 
The part that my husband says is "disgusting" and couldn't possibly be realistic.
(I'm thinking we need to do some serious baby sitting ASAP)

Test 5: Cars
1. Forget the BMW. Buy a practical 5-door wagon.
2. Buy a chocolate ice cream cone and put it in the glove compartment. Leave it there.
3. Get a coin. Insert it into the CD player.
4. Take a box of chocolate biscuits; mash them into the back seat.
5. Run a garden rake along both sides of the car.


You should read it and have a laugh!
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Cannot stop laughing, yet so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your blog for The Liebster Award! It's on my blog today.

    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!