Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Week...

Another week has come and gone and I haven't touched my blog.
Life has slowed down substantially around here since tax season has passed us,
but now I'm swamped with all the junk I couldn't do while I was working all the time. That junk has really piled up!



This past weekend was pretty busy, but it was great fun!

Friday was a half day at work to celebrate the end of tax season!
I spent my time off baking pies! 


Friday evening was the Abused Children Protection Fund - Pennies for Pies Fundraiser at a local country club.  I baked last year for the event, and of course as their newest board member I participated again! 

Pennies for Pies was followed by my favorite food event of October... On The Boarder Endless Enchiladas!! Mmmmm!!

Saturday was a Busy, Busy day too! 

Baby Brother's UIL Marching Contest
(they made 1's!! Area competition next Saturday!!)



Followed by The Texas Tech vs. Texas Christian University football game!





Look at all the RED in amongst the Purple!!

Wreck 'em Tech!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!