Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Living the Journey {2}

This week has been a whirlwind of craziness!
I'm officially working full time all the time - before I worked about 3/4 of the time and then during busy seasons at work I worked full time & then some. 
Silly, I know, but working full time can be exhausting!!

With all the craziness of being this busy it really makes me appreciate the smaller things in life.

Like sweet tea...
sweet tea
Source
the beginning of baseball season!
(pitchers & catchers reported yesterday!)




Texas Rangers Neon Sign- MLB Man Cave Sign
Source

A good candle...
WoodWick Candles
source

And finally, my favorite:
When the husband has dinner waiting on me when we get home from a long day of work!


I hope you'll join us for Living the Journey!!





Lauren & Rebekah (two best friends since childhood) wanted to find a way to combine their blogs for one day a week in a way that everyone could participate. So they took the best of their two blogs, and Living the Journey was born! So every Wednesday, link up and tell us not only how you're Living & Learning, or how you're Enjoying the Journey; but how you're Living your Journey.

Rules:
- Follow Lauren & Myself
- Grab a button & link up
- Share a blog about how you are Living the Journey
- Visit 2 other blogs and see how they're Living the Journey

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...I am getting few hours of work right now, but I think I will miss this down time when the holiday season starts again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Sweet Tea (well made sweet tea that is...lol) and a good smelling candle. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!