Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Balsamic Vinegar Saucy Chicken

       I am so excited to share this recipe!  John actually said it was the best thing that I have made!  I don't quite agree with him, I have some recipes I prefer more so than this one; but it really was good!!

       I don't exactly know where this recipe came from, if it's yours - let me know! I got it from a co-worker, Stephanie. It's amazing how much we discuss food, swap recipes and talk about upcoming meals, restaurants and desserts at work. It probably has something to do with the fact that everyone in the office is always dieting! 



This is what it looked like all put together before it was cooked.
       I would say that the angel hair pasta is a must. We used whole-wheat linguine because it was what I had around... the texture left something to be desired (not because of the whole wheat, just the size of the noodles). John isn't the only one that gave this recipe a thumbs up by the way... if you haven't already, check out my disastrous Monday that gave my entire office the opportunity to smell this delicious dish cooking!


       On another note, my dear friend Lianne has just announced her engagement to her darling fiance Josh!  I couldn't be happier for them! They are a cute couple and are a great example of a real relationship, one that takes work and mutual respect! They are high school sweethearts and have had to grow, and grow up together and fight the ever evolving relationship challenges that come with age differences, family life, distance . I'm so proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!