Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Breastfeeding Diaries Guest Post

When pregnant with Cora, I was absolutely determined to give breastfeeding my all! Before she was born, I insisted that no formula be in the house. If I was going to give her a bottle of formula, I wanted to think about it and be sure in my decision all the way to the store. I won't lie, most of my determination was based out of being cheap! I really didn't want to add the cost of formula to our budget. All in all, we had a very successful breastfeeding journey but it certainly wasn't picture perfect, especially at first.

Read more over on on Julie's blog, The Girl in the Red Shoes where I'm guest posting for her series Breastfeeding Diaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!