Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Living the Journey - This Week

Life isn't all about the major moments and that can be hard to remember.

When we have a major life crisis, or even something as simple as a stressful deadline - all of our focuses tend to direct to that looming matter.

This week though I have more than enough big stuff on my plate, I've made an effort to notice the little things that make me happy and highlight how I'm Living my Journey.

  • - I've had a short lived love affair with Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup! For several days it has been all I am interested in eating.
  • Watching my hubby play softball with a bunch of overgrown children his co-workers.
  • Several days in the last week I've driven by the square in Denton, every time I go by it seems there is this one lady and she is always walking her Standard Size Poodle as she runs her errands! It makes me smile every time I see her! I now fondly refer to her as "the Poodle Lady".
  • Watching my children's choir get really excited and dance around to a new song!

  • Suddenly deciding that life cannot go on if I don't go down the street and get fried chicken and mashed potatoes! Yum, Yum!!
  • Helping my Dad & brother with projects for our church.
  • Paying off a credit card!!


    __________________________________________


Rules:
- Follow Lauren & Myself
- Grab a button & link up
- Share a blog about how you are Living the Journey or any general post
- Visit other blogs and see how they're Living the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!