Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Costumes 2015

This year I really tried to keep the girls Halloween costumes simple and easy for my sanity's sake.
Over the summer I was rummaging through a box of clothes my mom had saved from my brothers and I when I came across the costume I wore as an almost 2 year old. I was so excited to find that it is still in great shape! The elastic was still good & amazingly it wasn't faded  etc for being ahem about 24 years old! Icing on the cake was that it fit Cora!

 

We honestly weren't going to mess with dressing Ada up at all, we had a cute onesie & I figured I'd call that good enough. A friend offered to make her a crocheted wig so she could be Cora's dolly to "nurse back to health" & I couldn't resist the cuteness! 


I'm already brain storming sibling costumes for the girls to wear next year!




 photo Halloween Costume LinkUp_zpsyub1tcy4.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awww, they are just precious!! Love that Cora was able to wear your costume. And the crocheted wig is darling. Can't wait to see what you come up with for next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!