Sunday, April 20, 2014

April...

For about a year we have been looking forward to/dreading April. Starting with the last weekend in March, I hosted a brunch and a bachelorette party for my friend Kim. Then the first weekend in April, prepared the food for her Rehearsal Dinner and served as her Matron of Honor in the wedding. Last weekend we took a road trip to Austin to visit John's Grandparents for an early Easter get-together. This weekend I hosted a going-away party for my baby brother Josh as he prepares to leave for the Marines this week and Next weekend John is in a wedding in Houston. See, it's been a busy month! I'm just now coming up from air!

Here's a bit of a photo dump from the month so far and I can't wait to share specifics of some of the parties and all I've been hosting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!