Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pintastic Parenting!

Now that we know the gender of our little one (post coming soon!), we have gotten into full swing planning out a nursery and the joys of registering.


Source
What a genious idea! Forget the ridiculously priced door stoppers I keep seeing in all the big baby stores!

Source
I can't believe I haven't seen this idea before - how cute! 

Source
Certainly not a part of this whole pregnancy process that I'm looking forward to - but I've heard that these really help with postpartum ahem, "issues".

Source
I cannot get the beach off my mind! We won't be able to make it this year between the pregnancy and moving, but I'm already planning next summers trip with the little one! 



We're off to buy a maternity swim suit this weekend - if you have any tips on surviving a miserable, hot summer while pregnant, I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!