Thursday, May 16, 2013

Count Down to Baby {15 Weeks}

I'm really behind on my bumpdate updates, but the first trimester really kicked my butt & I'm just now feeling like getting back to normal things.

Date:
5/7/13

Due Date:
October 22

How far along?:
We just completed our 15th week!

Weight Gain:
At this point I'm down 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
My baby is the size of a:
Avocado! Roughly the size of an open hand.

Maternity Clothes:
Yes! I have a few pieces of maternity clothes and a few pieces of very stretchy regular clothes that I can keep wearing. I'm also in need of shopping for more maternity clothes.

Stretch Marks:
Yes. :( I have one. I've had it for a few weeks. It came out of no where. :(

Belly Button In or Out:
In! 

Wedding Ring on or off:
On!

Symptoms:
My nausea has gotten much better. I'm down to throwing up once a day, most days. I'm really exhausted all the time and having a lot of trouble sleeping. Headaches are honestly my biggest obstacle at this point.

Cravings: 
Fruit! and snow cones!

Aversions:
Chinese food in particular but food in general is pretty revolting still.

Sleep:
I'm getting 8 1/2 or 9 hours a night and it's a must have to survive but it's very restless.

I am loving:
That I look pregnant! And planning our Gender Reveal Party!!

I miss:
I've never been a big drinker at all, but I would give a lot for a margarita or pina colada these days!

I am looking forward to:
Knowing if it's a girl or a boy!!

I'm freaking out about:
Not much right now, I'm pretty mellow at this point.

Best moment this week:
I *think* I felt a tiny bit of movement. It's the only thing I can imagine it was, but I haven't felt anything since.

Worst moment this week:
I'm still throwing up some, that's never fun.
I also had a fit of crying in front of my children's choir last Saturday - I could have lived without that.

Emotions:
I'm pretty moody. I generally can't find a middle ground, I go from happy to angry to so sad. I cry really easily. I think this is what I'm most surprised by in pregnancy so far.

Milestones:
Nothing major, another week down!

Movement:
That maybe movement, but that's it.

It's a...:
baby!!

Exercise:
I'm finally walking again!! The first time in a while!

Diet:
Eh, Okay. Could be better - but it's hard when I find food so disgusting.

Goals for the upcoming week:
Get the last of the stuff for the gender reveal party

Nursery:
We'll start planning after we know if it's a boy or a girl!

Bump watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!