Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Life Lately and Thanksgiving

Recently, life has been pretty focused around the fact that my brother is home from Japan for a couple of weeks! 

Last Sunday night I could not get Cora to sleep, no matter what we did. So after about 2 hours of trying, for the first time in my parenting career I resorted to driving around for an hour.





The next morning we got up very early and met my Dad at McDonalds where John took his car on to work because we couldn't find the keys to John's car (found them later in the diaper bag, whoops!). Then Dad, the girls and I went on to the airport to pick up Josh!


A photo posted by Rebekah (@bekah.jane) on

Tuesday was a pretty typical day. Ada had her 4 month well visit with the Pediatrician and I found out I'm going to need to go dairy free. :( :( :( this isn't exactly going well but more on that later.
After the doctor, John and I were going to get a bit of Christmas shopping done but got a call that Cora was running a fever at Grandpa's house. After her febrile seizure in the spring we take even low grade fevers seriously so we rushed home.
(and I have no pics of the day)

Wednesday was the delightful day of food prep! 
For the first time I made my mom's chocolate pie's (with my Dad's help) and they turned out great!!


A photo posted by Rebekah (@bekah.jane) on


Thanksgiving Day we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house and spent the day with their family. It was a great day and I have very few photos to document it. :)



The weekend has been much of the same. Sunday was the last day that we will all be together as a family for at least a year and we did take a picture to document it but of course I don't have it to share so that will have to wait for another day.

I hope you had a fantastic and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!