Friday, June 6, 2014

Praying for your Marine through Basic Training: Week 2



 
 
With Joshua off at MCRD for Basic Training, many of my prayers are centering around his safety and well being. I want to share my prayers and verses I've studied with you and hopefully it can be of some help to another Marine family. I have shared these verses and prayers with Joshua in his letters, feel free to do the same!
 
 
Week 2: First Week of Training

For I know the Plan I have for you, Declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.
Jeramiah 29:11
    
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 
Phillipians 4:13
   
  “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.” “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
Matthew 14:28-29
 
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
  Psalms 28:7
 
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28
 
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  
Mathew 11:28
 
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
Psalms 91:2    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!