Thursday, February 6, 2014

Maternity Pictures

I'm excited to be sharing some of my maternity pictures today! Our good friend Amber took the photos as a gift to us, we haven't had an opportunity to meet up since the late summer so we just got them from her.





We took the photos during the summer (I remember it being HOT!) on a really busy weekend


I was 32 weeks along and the nursery was no where close to being finished, but I loved spending time in there taking the pictures; visualizing all the time we'd be spending in there very soon!

  
This is just a small representation of all the reading we did in preparation of her arrival!



1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!