Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Take a S.H.O.T.

      As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a new Thirty-One Consultant! As a new customer special I am offering a little game as an incentive! Take a SHOT - this is a great way to earn between $5 and $20 towards great products! This is in addition to all the great hostess benefits you would be getting from a party!

HOST A THIRTY-ONE PARTY!
And Take a S.H.O.T.

Just follow these simple steps:

  • Six Guests = $5 
  • Host your party on the originally scheduled date = $5
  • Order total for the party over $300 = $5
  • Two bookings from  your show = $5

     All of these things are really simple on their own - but together they make for a great party!! The best part? It is really easy to accomplish at least 2 of these 4 items at YOUR party! $10 makes a big difference in the price of that bag you really want! 

     Guess what?!? If you get those two bookings from your party and attend your friends party - you get a FREE Organizing Utility Tote (at BOTH parties!!)!! You can't beat that! 

     This incentive is offered for ANY in-home parties booked through the end of March. Ask me about the great incentives I can offer you for your very own catalog party!!

     **For those who have not already been introduced to my other incentives - Make 5 orders from me and on the 6th get FREE shipping!! ** Refer a friend to either order (outside a party) or host a party with me and you get an extra credit towards FREE shipping!! Just have her tell me your name when she contacts me!!**

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!