Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thirty-One Bags & Gifts

     As of today I am officially a Thirty-One Consultant!  I discovered this company when I saw a coworker carrying one of their bags. Not only was the bag really cute, she told me about how Thirty-One is a Christian company all about empowering women!  I did some research and the more I read, the more I loved the company and it's products!

    This past fall I threw an online catalog party, when my friend Lauren, started her own Thirty-One business.  My love for the products and company came spilling out as I recognized how different products would be perfect for my various friends in their daily lives.  That was the birth of my idea to start my own Thirty-One business!!

    Stay tuned for more information regarding my first Thirty-One catalog party and website as I get things started!!

    Stop by new Thirty-One website! The first week of February will be my first party! It will be a catalog party, your first opportunity to shop from the new spring line!!






   **And for those who are keeping tabs, this takes care of number 11 on my 101 List!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments!! I am so glad you stopped by!
Please be sure your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail. If not, leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can reply!!